2016 Mitsubishi Lancer vs. 2017 Hyundai Elantra
2016 Mitsubishi Lancer
2017 Hyundai Elantra
If you’ve been shopping around for a well-equipped sedan, you’ve probably considered the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer and the 2017 Hyundai Elantra for your Indianapolis commute. Both offer an attractive ride and great features, which can make it difficult to choose between them. To make it easier, the experts at Andy Mohr have created this quick comparison of features. Look it over, then stop by your local Andy Mohr dealership for a test-drive of your favorite.
What Kind of Performance Do You Want?
Both the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer and the 2017 Hyundai Elantra offer potent engines that deliver excellent efficiency:
- 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer – Lancer drivers can choose from the 168-hp 2.4L MIVEC engine that delivers 167 lb.-ft. of torque and can be equipped with Mitsubishi’s innovative All-wheel control, electronically controlled 4-wheel drive system.
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra – The Elantra also offers two engines, including the 128-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder powerplant that delivers 156 lb.-ft. of torque and returns up to 32 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
What Options Are Important to You
Both the Lancer and the Elantra offer attractive amenities depending on the model chosen:
- 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer – The Lancer offers standard features like Bluetooth and A/C and can be equipped with HD radio, touchscreen navigation, leather seats and more.
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra – Bluetooth and A/C are available on selected trims in the Elantra, as is Apple CarPlay for access to podcasts, Internet music, and other content.
Which Model Is Right for You?
Both vehicles offer outstanding options. The one you pick depends on which of those options matter most to you:
- 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer – If you want more power and access to 4-wheel drive functionality in your sedan, the Lancer is a good option for you.
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra – If you want exceptional fuel economy and the ability to connect to your favorite content on the go, the Elantra might be worth a look.
Compare the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer and the 2017 Hyundai Elantra at Your Indianapolis-area Andy Mohr Dealership
If you think you might like a test-drive of the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer near Indianapolis, come to Andy Mohr Mitsubishi at 13927 Trade Center Road, Fishers, IN or contact us at (855) 735-8727. To learn more about the 2017 Hyundai Elantra, come to Andy Mohr Hyundai at 1527 S. Liberty Drive, Bloomington, IN or contact us at (844) 400-9823.